Roald Dahl wrote some of the most iconic books beloved by children and adults alike.
Most of his books are written between a 4th and 6th grade reading level and his well-developed characters are simply the best!
The Roald Dahl website is one of the very best author websites I’ve seen and it has some truly excellent Roald Dahl activities and lesson plans.
- Matilda Lesson Plans
- James and the Giant Peach Lesson Plan 1
- James and the Giant Peach (Aunt Sponge & Aunt Spiker) Lesson Plan 2
- Charlie and The Chocolate Factory Lesson Plan
- The Twits Lesson Plan
- George’s Marvelous Medicine Lesson Plan
- Fantastic Mr. Fox Lesson Plan
- Fantastic Mr. Fox Character Traits Lesson Plan
- Billy and the Minpins Lesson Plan
- Boy Lesson Plan
- The BFG Lesson Plan
- Revolting Rhymes and Dirty Beasts Lesson Plan 1
- Revolting Rhymes and Dirty Beasts Lesson Plan 2
- Going Solo Lesson Plan
- The Enormous Crocodile Lesson Plan 1
- The Enormous Crocodile Lesson Plan 2
- The Enormous Crocodile Lesson Plan 3
- Esio Trot Lesson Plan
- The Witches Lesson Plan
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me Lesson Plan
- The Magic Finger Lesson Plan 1
- The Magic Finger Lesson Plan 2
- The Magic Finger Lesson Plan 3
- Danny, The Champion of the World Lesson Plan
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator Lesson Plan
- The Vicar of Nibbleswicke Lesson Plans
- Willy Wonka Door Hanger to Color
- Draw Your Own Invention Like Inventor Willy Wonka
- Mr. Twits Beard to Color
Disclosure: Hey there, I just wanted you to know this post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links (at no additional cost to you). As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks so much for your support!
Want even more information about the life of Roald Dahl? This YouTube video (11:10 min) by KidsKonnect provides a pretty terrific short biography of this much beloved, prolific author.
Don’t forget to celebrate Roald Dahl Day (his birthday) on September 13th!